Sonneteer's note: this is the latest installment of an on-going sonnet serial, Pepito Mojito: The Interstellar Feller. New readers can get up to speed by clicking on the "Interstellar Feller" tag below to bring up all installments. Start at the bottom and read your way up to today's...
What's going on within Pepito's head?
Has mindlessness become his lot for good?
Yectara's curled around him in their bed,
Her module on full-bore; this surely could,
If anything might, bring him back? But no.
With no direction, Grokulator waits
In orbit 'round this planet, and will go
On doing so until the kindly fates
Stir up some action, lest the end of time
Should overtake them. Her attention on
Her latest lover, Yectara's decline
Is hastened, for her crew wants to be gone
And didn't sign up for to spin about
A backwater. Will unrest soon break out?
Raindrops on Kittens
- An Experiment in Chronology and Method Comics Making by Paul Laroquod
- Escape Into Life - A Marvelous arts & culture webzine
- Field Notes - Made in the U.S.A.
- George Hrab - musician, blogger, podcaster, skeptic
- Heroes Only - My friendly local comics/games store
- Isoban's Journal - Illustrations, AudioBoos, Videos, More Geektastic Goodness Than You Can Handle
- National Public Radio - my source for almost everything
- Podiobooks - Awesome free audiobooks of all genres
- Posthuman Blues - A Feast of Forteanity & Futurism by Mac Tonnies
- The Goblin Market - A Podcast Novel by Jennifer Hudock
- The Invasion & The Zombie Chronicles - Innovative zombie fiction by James Melzer