To write a sonnet in a moving car,
May be, among my stunts the ultimate.
Mike Oliveri drives us to the bar,
Our con fatigue is vast but not so great
That we can't drink it better, we believe.
'Tis Evil Eye Books night out, and this town
May not be ready, really, to receive
Our tender ministrations. We shall drown
All doubts with margatweetas -- too much fun
Awaits, with Jason Copland, Ommus and
Some folks I've just met, 'long with Cullen Bunn!
Now I just need a wi-fi signal, so
That I may post this sonnet. Here we go!
-- Post From My iPhone
Raindrops on Kittens
- An Experiment in Chronology and Method Comics Making by Paul Laroquod
- Escape Into Life - A Marvelous arts & culture webzine
- Field Notes - Made in the U.S.A.
- George Hrab - musician, blogger, podcaster, skeptic
- Heroes Only - My friendly local comics/games store
- Isoban's Journal - Illustrations, AudioBoos, Videos, More Geektastic Goodness Than You Can Handle
- National Public Radio - my source for almost everything
- Podiobooks - Awesome free audiobooks of all genres
- Posthuman Blues - A Feast of Forteanity & Futurism by Mac Tonnies
- The Goblin Market - A Podcast Novel by Jennifer Hudock
- The Invasion & The Zombie Chronicles - Innovative zombie fiction by James Melzer