Sonneteer's note: this is the latest installment of an on-going sonnet serial, Pepito Mojito: The Interstellar Feller. New readers can get up to speed by clicking on the "Interstellar Feller" tag below to bring up all installments. Start at the bottom and read your way up to today's...
"But how shall we protect us from her wiles?"
Asks Quodlaro, and all who plot now pause.
He's right; one word from her and they're all smiles
Her bidding all they wish to do. Their cause
Could come to naught before it's e'en begun!
But Doctor Vuhl comes through with cotton balls;
And like Odysseus' crew now everyone
Is deafened. Good! And now TriBruno draws
Up plans. There's only one they need subdue:
That's Captain Droze, a proper martinet,
Who brooks no nonsense from his motley crew.
He's just one being though, and they can get
The drop on him. If they coordinate
He'll have no choice but share Yectara's fate.
Friday, April 23, 2010
Raindrops on Kittens
- An Experiment in Chronology and Method Comics Making by Paul Laroquod
- Escape Into Life - A Marvelous arts & culture webzine
- Field Notes - Made in the U.S.A.
- George Hrab - musician, blogger, podcaster, skeptic
- Heroes Only - My friendly local comics/games store
- Isoban's Journal - Illustrations, AudioBoos, Videos, More Geektastic Goodness Than You Can Handle
- National Public Radio - my source for almost everything
- Podiobooks - Awesome free audiobooks of all genres
- Posthuman Blues - A Feast of Forteanity & Futurism by Mac Tonnies
- The Goblin Market - A Podcast Novel by Jennifer Hudock
- The Invasion & The Zombie Chronicles - Innovative zombie fiction by James Melzer