Wednesday, April 7, 2010

In Which I Emerge Rumpled And Blushing From The Theater

I feel like I've just come home from a date
I went on once before, decades ago.
This time around the guy proved, ere too late,
A dimmer version, prettier but so
Much not my type it's laughable. Yet I
Let him grope at me, kiss me, fumble at
My bra strap and my skirts there on the sly
Within the darkened theater, but when that
Quite witless fella pledged undying love
I couldn't help but laugh. The older one
Seduced me once with robot owls, one of
My cherished memories, but still just fun.
So when it comes to Titans Clashing, I'm
A bit 'shamed to admit I'd a good time.

1 comment:

  1. I want to go see this, but have no one to go with me. Squeenager turned her nose up when I mentioned it to her today. Punk

    ReplyDelete

Again, sorry about the Captcha, but the spam comments are getting out of hand.

Followers