Dear Rita, I have just begun to see
What all you bring to life with ev'ry day.
I love how you have set your own mind free
Imagining what few of us can say
We'd ever think of on our own. It's rare.
We met in sadness but you make me smile
(And drop my jaw, applaud and sometimes stare),
A beacon t'wards the future, all the while
Enjoying fully what's at hand right now.
Someday we'll meet in person and we'll toast
The mem'ry of our friend and wonder how
We would have met without him; but the most
Important thing is that we did. You are
A wonder of our world, in fact, a star!
Raindrops on Kittens
- An Experiment in Chronology and Method Comics Making by Paul Laroquod
- Escape Into Life - A Marvelous arts & culture webzine
- Field Notes - Made in the U.S.A.
- George Hrab - musician, blogger, podcaster, skeptic
- Heroes Only - My friendly local comics/games store
- Isoban's Journal - Illustrations, AudioBoos, Videos, More Geektastic Goodness Than You Can Handle
- National Public Radio - my source for almost everything
- Podiobooks - Awesome free audiobooks of all genres
- Posthuman Blues - A Feast of Forteanity & Futurism by Mac Tonnies
- The Goblin Market - A Podcast Novel by Jennifer Hudock
- The Invasion & The Zombie Chronicles - Innovative zombie fiction by James Melzer