Sonneteer's note: this is the latest installment of an on-going sonnet serial, Pepito Mojito: The Interstellar Feller. New readers can get up to speed by clicking on the "Interstellar Feller" tag below to bring up all installments. Start at the bottom and read your way up to today's...
Not since the Paris tennis court has such
Resolve from any body been so clear!
Unanimous the group is not, though. Much
Attention has been paid to those most near
To being mighty heroes, but their ranks
Contain also the frail and rusty dame
Who earned from fair Yectara recent thanks
For her suggestion on how to reclaim
Pepito. She swears not the mickle oath;
Instead floats off to warn their cyborg queen
Of pending mutiny. But she's been loath
To use enough oil on her limbs. She's seen
Some centuries and squeaks some, and the noise,
Alas, betrays her plans unto the boys.
Friday, April 30, 2010
Raindrops on Kittens
- An Experiment in Chronology and Method Comics Making by Paul Laroquod
- Escape Into Life - A Marvelous arts & culture webzine
- Field Notes - Made in the U.S.A.
- George Hrab - musician, blogger, podcaster, skeptic
- Heroes Only - My friendly local comics/games store
- Isoban's Journal - Illustrations, AudioBoos, Videos, More Geektastic Goodness Than You Can Handle
- National Public Radio - my source for almost everything
- Podiobooks - Awesome free audiobooks of all genres
- Posthuman Blues - A Feast of Forteanity & Futurism by Mac Tonnies
- The Goblin Market - A Podcast Novel by Jennifer Hudock
- The Invasion & The Zombie Chronicles - Innovative zombie fiction by James Melzer