Go fast enough, and anyone can fly;
Just burn some dinosaurs and point the way.
Save tens of hours! Travel through the sky.
How can we all just sit here, so blasé?
A continent blurs past us just below
Our metal tube. And all of us just stare
Into the middle distance. Way to go!
We cannot find it in us much to care,
Our jeejahs stowed away, so we can't talk
To friends we've left behind or soon shall meet,
And strapped in, and encouraged not to walk.
We're flying cattle, but I still must call
It quite amazing that we fly at all!
-- Post From My iPhone
Raindrops on Kittens
- An Experiment in Chronology and Method Comics Making by Paul Laroquod
- Escape Into Life - A Marvelous arts & culture webzine
- Field Notes - Made in the U.S.A.
- George Hrab - musician, blogger, podcaster, skeptic
- Heroes Only - My friendly local comics/games store
- Isoban's Journal - Illustrations, AudioBoos, Videos, More Geektastic Goodness Than You Can Handle
- National Public Radio - my source for almost everything
- Podiobooks - Awesome free audiobooks of all genres
- Posthuman Blues - A Feast of Forteanity & Futurism by Mac Tonnies
- The Goblin Market - A Podcast Novel by Jennifer Hudock
- The Invasion & The Zombie Chronicles - Innovative zombie fiction by James Melzer