I'm only halfway here, 'bout half the time,
And sometimes I get schooled in a big way
On how I'm mentally not at my prime
When my attention is divided. May
It be that I just got bamboozled, or
That I was hoping that I would be? Could
I still not understand what happened? More
And more this seems to happen. Really, should
I fret that what I seem to have agreed
To join in on tonight might be quite strange?
But then I say, "Oh reason not the need,
Such questing just shows I've a fear of change.
No matter what, I'll know in just a while
The truth behind a sly and secret smile.
Friday, April 30, 2010
Raindrops on Kittens
- An Experiment in Chronology and Method Comics Making by Paul Laroquod
- Escape Into Life - A Marvelous arts & culture webzine
- Field Notes - Made in the U.S.A.
- George Hrab - musician, blogger, podcaster, skeptic
- Heroes Only - My friendly local comics/games store
- Isoban's Journal - Illustrations, AudioBoos, Videos, More Geektastic Goodness Than You Can Handle
- National Public Radio - my source for almost everything
- Podiobooks - Awesome free audiobooks of all genres
- Posthuman Blues - A Feast of Forteanity & Futurism by Mac Tonnies
- The Goblin Market - A Podcast Novel by Jennifer Hudock
- The Invasion & The Zombie Chronicles - Innovative zombie fiction by James Melzer