Monday, March 15, 2010

In Which I Tease The Paradise Tossed Boys Just A Little Bit

My name does not seem that hard to pronounce,
But it was rendered as it is by one
Most hard to gainsay (Gladys Belle, who'd pounce
I'm sure, on John and Cameron -- no fun
To be had 'neath my grandma's glare). I'm told
It once rhymed with a British store, but now
It's with a phrase like "Hate Your God" (I hold
That as the funniest, so that is how
I tell people to say it). That is not
What I am here to sonnetize today,
However. What I really find as hot
Is listening to great big nerds at play.
The Paradise Tossed podcast with me, here,
Is live right now! Such giggling and such cheer!

1 comment:

  1. Haha! I suppose turnabout is fair play: we've teased you and now you've gotten us back.

    I don't know if you got my note or not, I DID try and go back to fix the pronunciation. Unfortunately, I've lost my voice just enough that there was no way to make the change palatable, even with strategic cuts. Nonetheless glad you enjoyed the show!

    ReplyDelete

Again, sorry about the Captcha, but the spam comments are getting out of hand.

Followers