Friday, May 28, 2010

In Which I Geek Out On The World's Greatest Geek Mom For Her Birthday

I'm at a science fiction con because
I'm fortunate; my choice of mothers has
Left me with tastes refined and rare. She was
Assiduous in cultivating as
A true nerd, me, her eldest daughter. I
Can't ever thank her quite enough for this!
I can't recall first seeing Star Trek. Why?
T'was ere I can remember! How I miss
Her on this day, her birthday; she would quite
Enjoy this crazy scene at Balticon.
I think of her with love this Friday night,
Am sad that on this day of days I'm gone.
But 'cause she raised a smartass, too, I'll say
A neener with a fond wish for the day!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, love. Maybe someday I can put on Spock ears and go to a con also. YODPM

    ReplyDelete

Again, sorry about the Captcha, but the spam comments are getting out of hand.

Followers