Saturday, May 29, 2010

In Which I Accept That My Friends Are Not Imaginary

Day Two at Balticon; I now believe
I did not make them up. These are my friends
In very truth. Each hour I do receive
Fresh confirmation. As each panel ends
More turn up. There are more than I can name
In fourteen lines. I'm overwhelmed, hard-pressed
To here describe how it feels. It's a game!
I'm passed from hug to hug, always impressed
That people want to meet me, know I'm real
Just as I'm stunned to share the room with them.
The challenge is how best to swipe and steal
The moments to enjoy with each, to stem
The flow of time that's passing as we smile
And plan to do stuff in a little while.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Again, sorry about the Captcha, but the spam comments are getting out of hand.

Followers