Sunday, January 10, 2010

In Which I Prepare To Gawk Again At The International Space Station

A flyover so high and bright, fast too,
Our space station, our biggest satellite
Will cross the sky quite soon, 'gainst the deep blue.
I'll go outside and watch once more tonight.
The day I find this dull, just pack me off --
A rest home or a mental ward, no care
As to which one is mine. Just wink and cough
And let the men in clean white coats just bear
Me right away. We've people in the sky,
Experiments ongoing in a grand
Attempt to back up -- and we have to try --
Our biosphere. How could anyone stand
With all that glory passing overhead
And not be moved? My tears I freely shed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Again, sorry about the Captcha, but the spam comments are getting out of hand.

Followers