Tuesday, January 12, 2010

In Which I Finally Visit Pandora And Don't Even Get A Lousy Tee Shirt

Predictability's beside the point
When such as Avatar graces the screen.
The outsider whom they'll come to annoint
Their leader, yawn. But story's not the scene
In films like this. The world is pretty, yes --
Not pretty 'nough to induce suicide
Because I can't live there, though I can guess
How some might feel that way. One's pulled inside
A lovely world, low-gravity and lush,
And luminescent when the day grows dark.
With sexy kittehs gyrating -- I blush.
Three hours of cut scenes, though, is not a lark.
At some point I did want to take control
And play the game that hides within its soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Again, sorry about the Captcha, but the spam comments are getting out of hand.

Followers