From frying pan to fire's quite a trip,
And one that Tony Blair knows very well.
As captain of the Labour Party's ship
In Britain he was often wished to hell
For daring innovations he made, such
As seating legislatures in the realms
Of Wales and Scotland, thank you very much
And Northern Ireland. This overwhelms
The sonnet-form already. Now he thinks
The Middle East should be his new milieu.
As leadership positions go this stinks,
But he had ev'ry chance to say adieu
Retire from the world stage, but instead
He took another burden on his head.
Raindrops on Kittens
- An Experiment in Chronology and Method Comics Making by Paul Laroquod
- Escape Into Life - A Marvelous arts & culture webzine
- Field Notes - Made in the U.S.A.
- George Hrab - musician, blogger, podcaster, skeptic
- Heroes Only - My friendly local comics/games store
- Isoban's Journal - Illustrations, AudioBoos, Videos, More Geektastic Goodness Than You Can Handle
- National Public Radio - my source for almost everything
- Podiobooks - Awesome free audiobooks of all genres
- Posthuman Blues - A Feast of Forteanity & Futurism by Mac Tonnies
- The Goblin Market - A Podcast Novel by Jennifer Hudock
- The Invasion & The Zombie Chronicles - Innovative zombie fiction by James Melzer