'Twas J.C. Hutchins first demanding it
Of his Jane Alpha that did made me think,
"Just what is ROBOT VODKA?" and submit
At first that it's a potent, wicked drink
Made by fermenting farm-fresh robot milk
Before distilling it. This beverage would
Most surely go down smooth as liquid silk,
Before its vapors locked one's brain up good.
But others say the hooch itself contains
Wee nanobots that clean the drinker's teeth!
Or that it's motor oil from robot veins,
Or anything that puts robots beneath
The table. Really, I'm no closer to
The truth than when I started. How 'bout you?
Raindrops on Kittens
- An Experiment in Chronology and Method Comics Making by Paul Laroquod
- Escape Into Life - A Marvelous arts & culture webzine
- Field Notes - Made in the U.S.A.
- George Hrab - musician, blogger, podcaster, skeptic
- Heroes Only - My friendly local comics/games store
- Isoban's Journal - Illustrations, AudioBoos, Videos, More Geektastic Goodness Than You Can Handle
- National Public Radio - my source for almost everything
- Podiobooks - Awesome free audiobooks of all genres
- Posthuman Blues - A Feast of Forteanity & Futurism by Mac Tonnies
- The Goblin Market - A Podcast Novel by Jennifer Hudock
- The Invasion & The Zombie Chronicles - Innovative zombie fiction by James Melzer