Sonneteer's note: this is the latest installment of an on-going sonnet serial, Pepito Mojito: The Interstellar Feller. New readers can get up to speed by clicking on the "Interstellar Feller" tag below to bring up all installments. Start at the bottom and read your way up to today's...
We hate to be a fly upon this wall --
Well, bulkhead -- on the Grokulator, as
Yectara learns the landing party, all
Save her Pepito have returned. She has
A legendary temper, this we know.
She activates her module and suggests
That crew men who let her Pepito go
Might flagellate themselves awhile. No guests
Onboard her ship should ever run the risk
Of kidnapping! Now she has got to plan
A rescue mission. All the bridge crew sigh.
She glares and tells them "He's not just a man
Who caught my fancy, and he mustn't die
Or fall into the hands of enemies.
Prepare, then, to retrieve him, if you please."
Friday, January 15, 2010
Raindrops on Kittens
- An Experiment in Chronology and Method Comics Making by Paul Laroquod
- Escape Into Life - A Marvelous arts & culture webzine
- Field Notes - Made in the U.S.A.
- George Hrab - musician, blogger, podcaster, skeptic
- Heroes Only - My friendly local comics/games store
- Isoban's Journal - Illustrations, AudioBoos, Videos, More Geektastic Goodness Than You Can Handle
- National Public Radio - my source for almost everything
- Podiobooks - Awesome free audiobooks of all genres
- Posthuman Blues - A Feast of Forteanity & Futurism by Mac Tonnies
- The Goblin Market - A Podcast Novel by Jennifer Hudock
- The Invasion & The Zombie Chronicles - Innovative zombie fiction by James Melzer