Sonneteer's note: this is the latest installment of an on-going sonnet serial, Pepito Mojito: The Interstellar Feller. New readers can get up to speed by clicking on the "Interstellar Feller" tag below to bring up all installments. Start at the bottom and read your way up to today's...
More flagellations happen as it's learned
Nobody tagged Pepito and he's not
Got any coms equipment. Lo how spurned
Ex-lovers sometimes take revenge. Flow hot
The nano-bot-tinged tears of Pepi's love
As she now orders planetary scans,
Brute searches for Pepito from above.
"What planet is this anyway?" just fans
Yectara's ire, though she knows even less.
In haste to make escape, Maneuver Three's
Effective but it's anybody's guess
Just when and where it takes the ship. Now she's
Got star charts to consult, and more to check,
Ere she can find Pepito. She's a wreck.
Friday, January 29, 2010
Raindrops on Kittens
- An Experiment in Chronology and Method Comics Making by Paul Laroquod
- Escape Into Life - A Marvelous arts & culture webzine
- Field Notes - Made in the U.S.A.
- George Hrab - musician, blogger, podcaster, skeptic
- Heroes Only - My friendly local comics/games store
- Isoban's Journal - Illustrations, AudioBoos, Videos, More Geektastic Goodness Than You Can Handle
- National Public Radio - my source for almost everything
- Podiobooks - Awesome free audiobooks of all genres
- Posthuman Blues - A Feast of Forteanity & Futurism by Mac Tonnies
- The Goblin Market - A Podcast Novel by Jennifer Hudock
- The Invasion & The Zombie Chronicles - Innovative zombie fiction by James Melzer