Friday, November 27, 2009

In Which My Own Dear Personal Sister (XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX)

'Tis beer day; so my sister hath declared
Though per my calendar this is the date
Some (censored) years way back our mom was spared
The further joys of pregnancy. I hate
To out her in this way but Sister Kris
Is old enough to (Oh, redacted) be
(This section lost to viruses) now. Miss
Sherrod the younger spends this day as she
Likes best: with foamy brew and TV sports
And then a live Trailblazers game. Don't say
I told you it's her birthday; out of sorts
Is not the way to leave her on this day.
Just play some ABBA and some A-HA, then
Wait till next year to do it all again!

1 comment:

  1. I sound like a drunk stuck in the 80s!! Thanks though!

    ReplyDelete

Again, sorry about the Captcha, but the spam comments are getting out of hand.

Followers