Our Rancheslature made me somewhat proud
This week by choosing not to pass along
A spiteful measure that would have allowed
Our state to be a party to a wrong.
Amend our constitution, just to say
That even if one goes to other states
To marry, if one happens to be gay,
Wyoming will say pooh, you are not mates?
It's Cowboy but it's not Equality,
And would have covered all of us in shame.
I speak not just of the publicity,
But also of the hate it would proclaim.
And though I do have neighbors who'd vote in
This measure; I say so to my chagrin.
Raindrops on Kittens
- An Experiment in Chronology and Method Comics Making by Paul Laroquod
- Escape Into Life - A Marvelous arts & culture webzine
- Field Notes - Made in the U.S.A.
- George Hrab - musician, blogger, podcaster, skeptic
- Heroes Only - My friendly local comics/games store
- Isoban's Journal - Illustrations, AudioBoos, Videos, More Geektastic Goodness Than You Can Handle
- National Public Radio - my source for almost everything
- Podiobooks - Awesome free audiobooks of all genres
- Posthuman Blues - A Feast of Forteanity & Futurism by Mac Tonnies
- The Goblin Market - A Podcast Novel by Jennifer Hudock
- The Invasion & The Zombie Chronicles - Innovative zombie fiction by James Melzer