"I feel like I'm on acid," said my friend,
As we put on our 3D glasses while
The previews spooled before us. "Do attend,"
I said. "The film will even more beguile
You with its lovely 3D trippiness."
The needle poked out and she jumped a yard
Above her seat with adm'rable finesse.
With that we had her absolute regard.
All softened up she watched the film enrapt,
The visuals and story held her keen
Attention. Like two kids we squealed and clapped
As wonders beyond count filled up the screen.
To say that she and I liked Coraline
Would be like saying roses like sunshine.
Raindrops on Kittens
- An Experiment in Chronology and Method Comics Making by Paul Laroquod
- Escape Into Life - A Marvelous arts & culture webzine
- Field Notes - Made in the U.S.A.
- George Hrab - musician, blogger, podcaster, skeptic
- Heroes Only - My friendly local comics/games store
- Isoban's Journal - Illustrations, AudioBoos, Videos, More Geektastic Goodness Than You Can Handle
- National Public Radio - my source for almost everything
- Podiobooks - Awesome free audiobooks of all genres
- Posthuman Blues - A Feast of Forteanity & Futurism by Mac Tonnies
- The Goblin Market - A Podcast Novel by Jennifer Hudock
- The Invasion & The Zombie Chronicles - Innovative zombie fiction by James Melzer