I must admit I fail to comprehend
What's up with all the fuss and flow'rs and hearts
When hives and screened-in hats would better send
The message as we celebrate the arts
Of apiculture. Honey, it's the day
To laud the work of those who keep the bees,
Much harder work these days, to our dismay.
It could be an endemic bee disease,
It could just be some mites or pathogens,
We still don't know where blame is to be put
For colony collapse that leaves these dens
Bereft of bees. A mystery's afoot!
But I submit: perhaps it's Valentine
The saint of plagues and keepers, who's malign.
Raindrops on Kittens
- An Experiment in Chronology and Method Comics Making by Paul Laroquod
- Escape Into Life - A Marvelous arts & culture webzine
- Field Notes - Made in the U.S.A.
- George Hrab - musician, blogger, podcaster, skeptic
- Heroes Only - My friendly local comics/games store
- Isoban's Journal - Illustrations, AudioBoos, Videos, More Geektastic Goodness Than You Can Handle
- National Public Radio - my source for almost everything
- Podiobooks - Awesome free audiobooks of all genres
- Posthuman Blues - A Feast of Forteanity & Futurism by Mac Tonnies
- The Goblin Market - A Podcast Novel by Jennifer Hudock
- The Invasion & The Zombie Chronicles - Innovative zombie fiction by James Melzer