I've never been an audiobook fan,
I hold no scorn for other folk who are.
I like to read, and do whene'er I can.
One thing alone can make me stop so far:
A migraine. When those come I rush to hide
In darkness near as I can make complete.
I've often thought t'would nice if at my side
Someone could read to me; it would be sweet,
As lying in the dark is awf'ly dull.
I'm not about to buy recordings for
This purpose. I just went through a great cull
Of paperbacks and CDs; want no more.
This Author's Guild nonsense is simply that.
What threat to them is Kindle's voice, so flat?
Raindrops on Kittens
- An Experiment in Chronology and Method Comics Making by Paul Laroquod
- Escape Into Life - A Marvelous arts & culture webzine
- Field Notes - Made in the U.S.A.
- George Hrab - musician, blogger, podcaster, skeptic
- Heroes Only - My friendly local comics/games store
- Isoban's Journal - Illustrations, AudioBoos, Videos, More Geektastic Goodness Than You Can Handle
- National Public Radio - my source for almost everything
- Podiobooks - Awesome free audiobooks of all genres
- Posthuman Blues - A Feast of Forteanity & Futurism by Mac Tonnies
- The Goblin Market - A Podcast Novel by Jennifer Hudock
- The Invasion & The Zombie Chronicles - Innovative zombie fiction by James Melzer