At what point may I start to say "it's mine,"
About this house I put my offer on?
It's been accepted, that part went just fine.
Does that mean the conclusion is foregone?
The underwriter still could turn me down;
The plumber or electrician could say
No way is this OK, not in this town.
But, for that matter, it could blow away
Should a freak cyclone rip on through that street.
The cyclone is more likely, my pros say
(My Realtor and mortgage lady sweet).
They told me to switch over my accounts
And have a moving crew ready to pounce.
Raindrops on Kittens
- An Experiment in Chronology and Method Comics Making by Paul Laroquod
- Escape Into Life - A Marvelous arts & culture webzine
- Field Notes - Made in the U.S.A.
- George Hrab - musician, blogger, podcaster, skeptic
- Heroes Only - My friendly local comics/games store
- Isoban's Journal - Illustrations, AudioBoos, Videos, More Geektastic Goodness Than You Can Handle
- National Public Radio - my source for almost everything
- Podiobooks - Awesome free audiobooks of all genres
- Posthuman Blues - A Feast of Forteanity & Futurism by Mac Tonnies
- The Goblin Market - A Podcast Novel by Jennifer Hudock
- The Invasion & The Zombie Chronicles - Innovative zombie fiction by James Melzer