I've lived in this apartment for five years.
Well short this is of the old psalmist's span.
The volume of the stuff that here appears
Belies that some. To move, I need a plan.
The Collyer brothers would be right at home
In here, but they might find it much too clean.
The jumble though, through which I now must comb
Would be to them a most familiar scene.
For what I lack in high newspaper tow'rs
I make up for in furniture and books;
To say naught of the clothing heaped in bow'rs
By my dog, or the gadgetry for cooks.
I start to pack and then I lose the heart,
Still paralyzed on how or where to start.
Raindrops on Kittens
- An Experiment in Chronology and Method Comics Making by Paul Laroquod
- Escape Into Life - A Marvelous arts & culture webzine
- Field Notes - Made in the U.S.A.
- George Hrab - musician, blogger, podcaster, skeptic
- Heroes Only - My friendly local comics/games store
- Isoban's Journal - Illustrations, AudioBoos, Videos, More Geektastic Goodness Than You Can Handle
- National Public Radio - my source for almost everything
- Podiobooks - Awesome free audiobooks of all genres
- Posthuman Blues - A Feast of Forteanity & Futurism by Mac Tonnies
- The Goblin Market - A Podcast Novel by Jennifer Hudock
- The Invasion & The Zombie Chronicles - Innovative zombie fiction by James Melzer