I work for the same outfit who employed
My father through the years I was a child.
There are few left who knew him. Most enjoyed
His presence, voice, laugh and the way he smiled
His way through all, even the roughest calls,
E'en when like a defensive line they heaped
Upon and buried him. Each one recalls
An anecdote about him. All are steeped
In humor and in long-forgotten lore
From days in which the difference was great
Between what was and was not proper for
A worker for our great ol' Cowboy State.
Today a few old farts came by , so glad
To see me and to pass on jibes at Dad.
Raindrops on Kittens
- An Experiment in Chronology and Method Comics Making by Paul Laroquod
- Escape Into Life - A Marvelous arts & culture webzine
- Field Notes - Made in the U.S.A.
- George Hrab - musician, blogger, podcaster, skeptic
- Heroes Only - My friendly local comics/games store
- Isoban's Journal - Illustrations, AudioBoos, Videos, More Geektastic Goodness Than You Can Handle
- National Public Radio - my source for almost everything
- Podiobooks - Awesome free audiobooks of all genres
- Posthuman Blues - A Feast of Forteanity & Futurism by Mac Tonnies
- The Goblin Market - A Podcast Novel by Jennifer Hudock
- The Invasion & The Zombie Chronicles - Innovative zombie fiction by James Melzer