I'm often told my voice makes me ideal
To sit behind a mike at NPR.
I will admit the notion has appeal,
But listening to me would be bizarre.
I am a giggler, a bit juvenile;
I am a gloater, and can never hide
My glee at things that bring on a sick smile.
Too often would these tendencies collide
With my responsibility to air
The news - as I can write up very well.
On paper no one sees it when I swear
Or laugh out loud at what I have to tell.
Just take, for instance, the word "stimulus":
I'd waste a lot of tape; I'd laugh, then cuss.
Raindrops on Kittens
- An Experiment in Chronology and Method Comics Making by Paul Laroquod
- Escape Into Life - A Marvelous arts & culture webzine
- Field Notes - Made in the U.S.A.
- George Hrab - musician, blogger, podcaster, skeptic
- Heroes Only - My friendly local comics/games store
- Isoban's Journal - Illustrations, AudioBoos, Videos, More Geektastic Goodness Than You Can Handle
- National Public Radio - my source for almost everything
- Podiobooks - Awesome free audiobooks of all genres
- Posthuman Blues - A Feast of Forteanity & Futurism by Mac Tonnies
- The Goblin Market - A Podcast Novel by Jennifer Hudock
- The Invasion & The Zombie Chronicles - Innovative zombie fiction by James Melzer