Sunday, April 19, 2009

By All Means Read The Fine Manual - But Make Sure It's The Right Fine Manual

In retrospect, I really should have known
When, though I tried, I simply could not make
The drawings that the manual had shown
Match up to my real furnace. My mistake
Compounded as I trusted, yes, by gosh
The booklet's claims about the filter set
As ones that simply need a wipe and wash,
And no replacing. How dumb could I get?
Fast forward one more day and Mother said,
It's really cold in here, is something wrong?
I went to work; meanwhile, with bowing head
My Dad and Realtor hunched back down along
The crawlspace, and the Realtor showed us where
The filters go and are. A quick repair!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Again, sorry about the Captcha, but the spam comments are getting out of hand.

Followers