Thursday, April 9, 2009

BONUS BONUS SONNET: The Bitch-Goddess Slaps Me Still

Her sister Dawn gives me the finger soon
And still I sit awake at my laptop.
I had some laughs, and heard a brand-new tune
(To me at least), but this has got to stop!
I didn't want to take a frakkin pill,
Not on my Saturday, that seemed so lame.
This maybe was a poor time for my will
To be so strong, but what else can I blame?
Insomnia has slapped me all night long;
I have the red face and the bleary eyes
To prove that point. Of course, I may be wrong.
That bitch-goddess did not fire up the 'net.
I did that on my own. That's what I get.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, thank you, thank you. You have captured my headspace so well!

    ReplyDelete

Again, sorry about the Captcha, but the spam comments are getting out of hand.

Followers