Thursday, December 23, 2010

A Fine And Fair Festivus To The Restivus

'Tis Festivus, and miracles galore
Present themselves, as I had just enough
Detergent for my laundry (one load more
And I would have to cross the street and stuff
To get more soap). And then, at one o'clock
My dog went in my yard and made some poop!
I know, it's really not that great a shock
But Festivus's miracles don't group
Like that without some intervention, no?
Say what you will. As for me, I believe.
Oh, and one more thing to tell you, ere you go:
Of one more blessing that I did receive:
The vacuum attachment for pet hair
Worked beautifully, if any of you care.

1 comment:

  1. Ha! Yes, definitely not without intervention. I'm so enjoying this.

    ReplyDelete

Again, sorry about the Captcha, but the spam comments are getting out of hand.

Followers