The Google page has a new doodle now:
Crop circles spell out the site's name. Meanwhile
A Twitter note gave numbers to allow
Coordinated users to beguile
Themselves by checking out ground zero of
War of the Worlds, by one H.G. Wells, who,
Has a birthday upcoming. How we love
Such puzzles. Now we all have moved on to
Why Google would choose to commemorate
(A week ahead of time, I'd like to add)
That day one hundred forty-three years late?
Perhaps a clue from Shakespeare might be had?
In Sonnet 143 he tries to wring
Attention back from chicken-chasing... BING?
Raindrops on Kittens
- An Experiment in Chronology and Method Comics Making by Paul Laroquod
- Escape Into Life - A Marvelous arts & culture webzine
- Field Notes - Made in the U.S.A.
- George Hrab - musician, blogger, podcaster, skeptic
- Heroes Only - My friendly local comics/games store
- Isoban's Journal - Illustrations, AudioBoos, Videos, More Geektastic Goodness Than You Can Handle
- National Public Radio - my source for almost everything
- Podiobooks - Awesome free audiobooks of all genres
- Posthuman Blues - A Feast of Forteanity & Futurism by Mac Tonnies
- The Goblin Market - A Podcast Novel by Jennifer Hudock
- The Invasion & The Zombie Chronicles - Innovative zombie fiction by James Melzer