You may know he's an HR Superman,
But everyone has got his secret side.
Behold Frank Roche, whose interests do span
Beyond the common lot, and woe betide
Those who might underestimate him. Lo!
For while he rocks the suit set with his sage
Advice on dealing with employees, go
With him into his inner life; engage
With him on deeper levels and you'll see
When a fedora's switched for black beret,
A pack of cigarettes close by his knee,
A hepcat doth emerge! I can't convey
The wonder that is there just 'crossed the gap:
Francois Gauluoise, the beatnik poet. Snap!
Raindrops on Kittens
- An Experiment in Chronology and Method Comics Making by Paul Laroquod
- Escape Into Life - A Marvelous arts & culture webzine
- Field Notes - Made in the U.S.A.
- George Hrab - musician, blogger, podcaster, skeptic
- Heroes Only - My friendly local comics/games store
- Isoban's Journal - Illustrations, AudioBoos, Videos, More Geektastic Goodness Than You Can Handle
- National Public Radio - my source for almost everything
- Podiobooks - Awesome free audiobooks of all genres
- Posthuman Blues - A Feast of Forteanity & Futurism by Mac Tonnies
- The Goblin Market - A Podcast Novel by Jennifer Hudock
- The Invasion & The Zombie Chronicles - Innovative zombie fiction by James Melzer