Saturday, March 14, 2009

What's My Sonnet About Again?

Piezoelectricity's my theme...
No wait, it's pilots, right, today's their day?
I know it isn't picene; I'd not dream
Of sonnetizing on some tar, okay?
Pirates are always good for some hum-arrr,
As are pinecones, what look like hand grenades,
And clear out drunks when flung into a bar.
A pie plate? No! Bad notions come in spades.
An idea must come soon on down the pike
Or I will pile up bad ones, call it good.
I'm not afraid, for this is nothing like
The demon writer's block, although I would
Appreciate a pica's worth -- I say!
I've got it! Have a happy, great π day!

2 comments:

  1. Happy pi-day to you as well on 14 March 2010.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And also to you! Let the circle be unbroken.

    ReplyDelete

Again, sorry about the Captcha, but the spam comments are getting out of hand.

Followers