Wee Missy ShitzPoo is my mother's dog.
A poodle combo bloodline, far from pure
Is hers; a mix of traits that leaves agog
Whomever she may meet. We are not sure
If Missy's fluffy tail is a Shitzu
Or Lhasa Apso trait, but it is cute.
She flounces it around and sniffs, as to
Regain attention lost. She's far from mute
(Just ask the passing cars behind my fence
Whose every move she orders with shrill care).
Her little round-eyed gaze is quite intense
When she wants to join us on couch or chair,
Or start a game of tug-of-war or chase
She knows we can't say no to that darn face.
Raindrops on Kittens
- An Experiment in Chronology and Method Comics Making by Paul Laroquod
- Escape Into Life - A Marvelous arts & culture webzine
- Field Notes - Made in the U.S.A.
- George Hrab - musician, blogger, podcaster, skeptic
- Heroes Only - My friendly local comics/games store
- Isoban's Journal - Illustrations, AudioBoos, Videos, More Geektastic Goodness Than You Can Handle
- National Public Radio - my source for almost everything
- Podiobooks - Awesome free audiobooks of all genres
- Posthuman Blues - A Feast of Forteanity & Futurism by Mac Tonnies
- The Goblin Market - A Podcast Novel by Jennifer Hudock
- The Invasion & The Zombie Chronicles - Innovative zombie fiction by James Melzer