Today was bad, and so tonight's will be
A META-SONNET. No, it's not my first.
I've typed 100 to this blog, I see!
I'll let my readers rank them best to worst.
No longer is pentameter my foe;
No longer do these iambs haunt my dreams.
They are a natural part, an ebb and flow,
Of how I think and see the world, it seems.
I look upon this milestone with some pride.
I wasn't sure I'd still be doing this,
Thought sure by now my muse would sure subside,
And inspiration rob me of her kiss.
But something happens almost ev'ry day
That sets me off and winds up on display.
Raindrops on Kittens
- An Experiment in Chronology and Method Comics Making by Paul Laroquod
- Escape Into Life - A Marvelous arts & culture webzine
- Field Notes - Made in the U.S.A.
- George Hrab - musician, blogger, podcaster, skeptic
- Heroes Only - My friendly local comics/games store
- Isoban's Journal - Illustrations, AudioBoos, Videos, More Geektastic Goodness Than You Can Handle
- National Public Radio - my source for almost everything
- Podiobooks - Awesome free audiobooks of all genres
- Posthuman Blues - A Feast of Forteanity & Futurism by Mac Tonnies
- The Goblin Market - A Podcast Novel by Jennifer Hudock
- The Invasion & The Zombie Chronicles - Innovative zombie fiction by James Melzer