I'm glad to say I come down on the side
Of those who don't think this new movie sucks.
Some caveats I won't and cannot hide:
I am a Watchmen nerd from way back. Shucks,
I was a teen when "Cold War" was a real
And scary term, when ev'ry honest kid
Confessed to fear that all of us could feel
That Russia'd help us eagerly to rid
The Earth of life. Into this nervous world
This book exploded with nuclear force.
For kids like me at least, who gladly hurled
Ourselves into its angst - diff'rent, of course,
With superheroes, flawed and human, too.
So yes, I liked this film, and you might, too.
Raindrops on Kittens
- An Experiment in Chronology and Method Comics Making by Paul Laroquod
- Escape Into Life - A Marvelous arts & culture webzine
- Field Notes - Made in the U.S.A.
- George Hrab - musician, blogger, podcaster, skeptic
- Heroes Only - My friendly local comics/games store
- Isoban's Journal - Illustrations, AudioBoos, Videos, More Geektastic Goodness Than You Can Handle
- National Public Radio - my source for almost everything
- Podiobooks - Awesome free audiobooks of all genres
- Posthuman Blues - A Feast of Forteanity & Futurism by Mac Tonnies
- The Goblin Market - A Podcast Novel by Jennifer Hudock
- The Invasion & The Zombie Chronicles - Innovative zombie fiction by James Melzer