A roze by any other name smelz good,
But korprit stuff werks by kwite other rulz -
Or so I thot, but then agen I wood:
I think that sienz fikshun's not for foolz.
But Universal TV disagrees,
And thinks "SyFy" is better than "Sci-Fi."
"Imagine Greater" is there noo tagline.
Iliterasy triumfs. I just sy.
It's televizhun. Duz no good to wine.
Enough! I can't keep spelling things that way.
It hurts my eyes and brain to look at it.
I'm lucky I don't have to; I survey
The science fiction scene but don't submit
Myself to cable; I watch DVDs
And can skip by the logos as I please.
Raindrops on Kittens
- An Experiment in Chronology and Method Comics Making by Paul Laroquod
- Escape Into Life - A Marvelous arts & culture webzine
- Field Notes - Made in the U.S.A.
- George Hrab - musician, blogger, podcaster, skeptic
- Heroes Only - My friendly local comics/games store
- Isoban's Journal - Illustrations, AudioBoos, Videos, More Geektastic Goodness Than You Can Handle
- National Public Radio - my source for almost everything
- Podiobooks - Awesome free audiobooks of all genres
- Posthuman Blues - A Feast of Forteanity & Futurism by Mac Tonnies
- The Goblin Market - A Podcast Novel by Jennifer Hudock
- The Invasion & The Zombie Chronicles - Innovative zombie fiction by James Melzer