In space, it's true, no one can hear you scheme
As we now do, ha ha, to keep the truth
Out there where it belongs. This planet meme
About Nibiru should defeat each sleuth
Who thinks he can unearth our evil plan
To make a future for us, should distract
The rabble from our workings, to a man
And keep our dreadful secret well, in fact.
It would not do if ev'rybody knew
That some of us are working toward the day
When humankind strides to the future. Who
Could bear the thought of boundlessness, I say?
Far better to encourage weird-ass fears
That everything will end in a few years.
Raindrops on Kittens
- An Experiment in Chronology and Method Comics Making by Paul Laroquod
- Escape Into Life - A Marvelous arts & culture webzine
- Field Notes - Made in the U.S.A.
- George Hrab - musician, blogger, podcaster, skeptic
- Heroes Only - My friendly local comics/games store
- Isoban's Journal - Illustrations, AudioBoos, Videos, More Geektastic Goodness Than You Can Handle
- National Public Radio - my source for almost everything
- Podiobooks - Awesome free audiobooks of all genres
- Posthuman Blues - A Feast of Forteanity & Futurism by Mac Tonnies
- The Goblin Market - A Podcast Novel by Jennifer Hudock
- The Invasion & The Zombie Chronicles - Innovative zombie fiction by James Melzer