O Bad Astronomer, I'd love to win
A copy of that book The Saucer Fleet.
It's partly 'cause of you that I have been
A-pondering these things lately. That sweet
Abduction lamp that is your avatar
Means I've got saucers fully on the brain.
Not that I would, no never, go so far
As to place blame; that would be quite insane!
A churlish way to say "Oh, choose me please!"
I was brought up to better style than that
By the same Mom who hooked by degrees
On science fiction, space and such. No brat
Am I. Consider this, my humble plea:
Will you assign a good number to me?
Raindrops on Kittens
- An Experiment in Chronology and Method Comics Making by Paul Laroquod
- Escape Into Life - A Marvelous arts & culture webzine
- Field Notes - Made in the U.S.A.
- George Hrab - musician, blogger, podcaster, skeptic
- Heroes Only - My friendly local comics/games store
- Isoban's Journal - Illustrations, AudioBoos, Videos, More Geektastic Goodness Than You Can Handle
- National Public Radio - my source for almost everything
- Podiobooks - Awesome free audiobooks of all genres
- Posthuman Blues - A Feast of Forteanity & Futurism by Mac Tonnies
- The Goblin Market - A Podcast Novel by Jennifer Hudock
- The Invasion & The Zombie Chronicles - Innovative zombie fiction by James Melzer