Monday, March 2, 2009

In Which I Ponder A Happy Chain Reaction

It got its start when Kevin bought a house.
He is a bit carefree, I will just say.
My sister heard the news, began to grouse,
And came to the conclusion that she may
As well do so; if he could so could she.
She shopped around, and chose, and moved right in.
The dial took a spin and stopped on me.
I took the step, though not without chagrin.
I'm glad I did, and anyone who cares
May hear this tale, as did a pal of mine.
She caught the bug and now she boldly fares
Into the market, husband at her side.
Did Kevin start a cycle, or a tide?

1 comment:

  1. I have been considering this as well. Perhaps this cycling circle is in the air. Fun poem~

    ReplyDelete

Again, sorry about the Captcha, but the spam comments are getting out of hand.

Followers