In one-half hour, the last installment airs
Of Battlestar Galactica, and I,
Despite the recent traits that this show shares
With soap operas and Springer, may just cry.
I will admit now that I sure was wrong
About the last Cylon and other things
(I thought that Starbuck stood a fairly strong
Chance of being the fruit of Tigh's weird flings
With Six, until his wife showed up and made
A miscarriage occur). I wait now for
The big finale, hoping a parade
Of resolutions for plot holes galore
Awaits rather than more complexities.
Just minutes now before the whole world sees!
Raindrops on Kittens
- An Experiment in Chronology and Method Comics Making by Paul Laroquod
- Escape Into Life - A Marvelous arts & culture webzine
- Field Notes - Made in the U.S.A.
- George Hrab - musician, blogger, podcaster, skeptic
- Heroes Only - My friendly local comics/games store
- Isoban's Journal - Illustrations, AudioBoos, Videos, More Geektastic Goodness Than You Can Handle
- National Public Radio - my source for almost everything
- Podiobooks - Awesome free audiobooks of all genres
- Posthuman Blues - A Feast of Forteanity & Futurism by Mac Tonnies
- The Goblin Market - A Podcast Novel by Jennifer Hudock
- The Invasion & The Zombie Chronicles - Innovative zombie fiction by James Melzer