Thursday, June 3, 2010

In Which I Tease @JeffKirvin A Bit On His Birthday

Poor Jeff, although I'm puzzled that he still
Seeks iPads after his adventures in
A-getting banned from Apple mecca. Will
He never find his happy place and win
His heart's desire? I really shouldn't kid
Him too much on his birthday, should I? Yet
I cannot help it (though I never did
Try all that hard). I hope he won't regret
This effort when he has his 16-G
Wi-Fi-enabled gadget, and he finds
The time for his capsacin fix ere he
Gets too discouraged as his journey winds
To its close, and he gets to have some fun.
I hope today winds up a happy one!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! The burrito was great, the lack of iPads in Denver, not so much.

    Jeff

    ReplyDelete

Again, sorry about the Captcha, but the spam comments are getting out of hand.

Followers