Tuesday, June 29, 2010

In Which I Share A Revelation I've Had About A Famous Television Program

I'm only now beginning Season Three
Of this great program we know as The Wire,
But there is something that I've come to see
That has me anxious, e'en to say on fire
To share: this show's a science program; its
Main focus, ecological. We are
Observers of a complex war of wits
Twixt carnivores and herdsmen, with Omar
An apex predator if ever were
Such given human form. I am amazed
Just watching peaceful herbivores concur
With how they're managed by this pack of crazed
Back-biting human jackals, lions, or
Police and politicians, Baltimore!

1 comment:

  1. hee! awesomewickedcoolgiantrobot, more Wire sonnets please! How about one a week? Can't wait to see you try and rhyme Pryzbylewski x

    ReplyDelete

Again, sorry about the Captcha, but the spam comments are getting out of hand.

Followers