Sonneteer's Note: What follows is a literary experiment that only the foolhardiest of fools like myself and novelist Jeremy C. Shipp would ever try. To learn more about my partner in sonnetation, check out his website at http://www.jeremycshipp.com/
O Jeremy, what drives you so to write?
O Kate, I live to write and write to live.
O Jeremy, what do you fear by night?
A ballerina clown who holds a shiv.
Vacation's strange; what does it mostly mean?
The systems of our world don’t honor life.
How relevant is it to today's scene?
The book itself, it spawned from modern strife.
O Jeremy, from what do your tales stem?
My horror and my love of this strange Earth.
O Jeremy, these gnomes, what's up with them?
My gnomic friends, they never lose their mirth.
So tell us now 'bout your new novel, Cursed.
The characters unite to fight the worst.
Raindrops on Kittens
- An Experiment in Chronology and Method Comics Making by Paul Laroquod
- Escape Into Life - A Marvelous arts & culture webzine
- Field Notes - Made in the U.S.A.
- George Hrab - musician, blogger, podcaster, skeptic
- Heroes Only - My friendly local comics/games store
- Isoban's Journal - Illustrations, AudioBoos, Videos, More Geektastic Goodness Than You Can Handle
- National Public Radio - my source for almost everything
- Podiobooks - Awesome free audiobooks of all genres
- Posthuman Blues - A Feast of Forteanity & Futurism by Mac Tonnies
- The Goblin Market - A Podcast Novel by Jennifer Hudock
- The Invasion & The Zombie Chronicles - Innovative zombie fiction by James Melzer