A mike in hand, Miss Peppermint Patty,
Invades Charlie Brown's space at ev'ry turn,
Accusing him and his of things that he
Cannot deny while Marcy's cam'ras churn.
Meanwhile poor Lucy languishes in jail,
And Sally Brown and Linus have a fight.
Seems Linus found grafitti; Sally's pale
While Snoopy snickers at them both. In spite
Of image issues, Schroeder and a girl
(Red-haired and Little) dance around in towels.
And what of Pigpen? Why does Patty hurl
Each time he tries to show her what he's found?
A proper hatchet job is done indeed
And Cylon Patty stays true to her breed.
Raindrops on Kittens
- An Experiment in Chronology and Method Comics Making by Paul Laroquod
- Escape Into Life - A Marvelous arts & culture webzine
- Field Notes - Made in the U.S.A.
- George Hrab - musician, blogger, podcaster, skeptic
- Heroes Only - My friendly local comics/games store
- Isoban's Journal - Illustrations, AudioBoos, Videos, More Geektastic Goodness Than You Can Handle
- National Public Radio - my source for almost everything
- Podiobooks - Awesome free audiobooks of all genres
- Posthuman Blues - A Feast of Forteanity & Futurism by Mac Tonnies
- The Goblin Market - A Podcast Novel by Jennifer Hudock
- The Invasion & The Zombie Chronicles - Innovative zombie fiction by James Melzer