For me it's just an ordinary day,
My office is unchanged as is my job.
But tech has let me watch as, far away
Two guys did work that still can make me sob.
Mikes Good and Massimo went for a walk
To tweak equipment and change batteries.
I watched them though I couldn't hear them talk.
Now, I'm not just a stalker - I mean please!
The walk was out in space; as for the work
The Hubble Telescope, as job sites go
Makes any job a wonder many'd lurk
To watch in real time. It's amazing. Lo:
The internet allowed me to sit back
And while they worked, just casually keep track.
Raindrops on Kittens
- An Experiment in Chronology and Method Comics Making by Paul Laroquod
- Escape Into Life - A Marvelous arts & culture webzine
- Field Notes - Made in the U.S.A.
- George Hrab - musician, blogger, podcaster, skeptic
- Heroes Only - My friendly local comics/games store
- Isoban's Journal - Illustrations, AudioBoos, Videos, More Geektastic Goodness Than You Can Handle
- National Public Radio - my source for almost everything
- Podiobooks - Awesome free audiobooks of all genres
- Posthuman Blues - A Feast of Forteanity & Futurism by Mac Tonnies
- The Goblin Market - A Podcast Novel by Jennifer Hudock
- The Invasion & The Zombie Chronicles - Innovative zombie fiction by James Melzer