I wanted to be done so long ago,
But something 'bout this work just held me back.
It's what I've always wanted, this, although
I think perhaps my disbelief, that crack
That ruins oh so many tow'rs of dreams,
Kept me from making progress. No, this can't
Be really taking place - it only seems
That way, deluded girl. But now the chant
Of friends and loved ones as I now draw near
The finish line "Go, Kate" e'en as I trip
Drowns out that tiny voice that speaks my fear.
And even when, this once again, I slip
Friends new and old reach out; uncounted hands
Catch me before I fall. And so, this stands.
Raindrops on Kittens
- An Experiment in Chronology and Method Comics Making by Paul Laroquod
- Escape Into Life - A Marvelous arts & culture webzine
- Field Notes - Made in the U.S.A.
- George Hrab - musician, blogger, podcaster, skeptic
- Heroes Only - My friendly local comics/games store
- Isoban's Journal - Illustrations, AudioBoos, Videos, More Geektastic Goodness Than You Can Handle
- National Public Radio - my source for almost everything
- Podiobooks - Awesome free audiobooks of all genres
- Posthuman Blues - A Feast of Forteanity & Futurism by Mac Tonnies
- The Goblin Market - A Podcast Novel by Jennifer Hudock
- The Invasion & The Zombie Chronicles - Innovative zombie fiction by James Melzer