Friday, October 9, 2009

In Which The Gig Is Tonight! Tonight! Tonight!

Tonight's the night I've waited for so long,
Bhtch Comes Alive tonight at the Morseland!
And while I don't think I will hear a song
I wrote for them, I know that this here band
Will rock the socks right off my dancing feet
(Though that's not hard; I do eschew those things)
And make me laugh like new again. Too sweet
'Twill be to hear again how Brickyard sings,
The Blowman on guitar, Hairbo on bass,
Our Chickenshake on chickenshake, and, too,
The Killer Queen on drums and then - my face! -
Toupacque Bougeur as well. It has been too,
Yes far too long since such has been my chance.
All hail for me this happy circumstance!

3 comments:

  1. Now the one thing to make this night complete although it sounds so fine and the nights not really mine but it would enhance the scene to see you dance the night away with love light in your eyes, as the music plays sweet tunes and you are hypnotized in total ecstasy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now the one thing to make this night complete although it sounds so fine and the nights not really mine but it would enhance the scene to see you dance the night away with love light in your eyes, as the music plays sweet tunes and you are hypnotized in total ecstasy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is pretty much what happened. Also I screamed myself hoarse ;)

    ReplyDelete

Again, sorry about the Captcha, but the spam comments are getting out of hand.

Followers