So yesterday 'twas strangely apropos,
As it was Tesla's birthday and did he
So much to bring us juice to make things go
(Of course I'm talking of 'lectricity),
That lightning struck the mast on 39-A,
The launch pad 'pon which our Endeavor poised
In Florida for hopeful launch today.
That launch is canceled, but I'm not annoyed
With Tesla. As my friend Nicole reminds:
Causation should not ever be inferred
From correlation. Still my heart it finds
Much fault with Thor, that surly, churlish turd.
For LRO/LCROSS I offered wine.
That tantrum, though, means this time it's all mine.
Raindrops on Kittens
- An Experiment in Chronology and Method Comics Making by Paul Laroquod
- Escape Into Life - A Marvelous arts & culture webzine
- Field Notes - Made in the U.S.A.
- George Hrab - musician, blogger, podcaster, skeptic
- Heroes Only - My friendly local comics/games store
- Isoban's Journal - Illustrations, AudioBoos, Videos, More Geektastic Goodness Than You Can Handle
- National Public Radio - my source for almost everything
- Podiobooks - Awesome free audiobooks of all genres
- Posthuman Blues - A Feast of Forteanity & Futurism by Mac Tonnies
- The Goblin Market - A Podcast Novel by Jennifer Hudock
- The Invasion & The Zombie Chronicles - Innovative zombie fiction by James Melzer