'Tis a mistake to sip a drink and laugh
At once, yet it is hard now to avoid:
When passing time with certain folk my gaffe
Is oft repeated, till I'm quite destroyed.
Michelle Bekemeyer, I'm looking at you.
E'er since Mister Roboto reared its head,
My nose has passed such fluid volume through
As might just drown me. I may say instead
That it just makes me stronger. Ah, but if
It weren't for this it would not be as hard
To listen to your podcast romance riff
While straight of countenance. So now: en garde!
Be careful what you ask for, silly girl,
Lest I another sonnet-snarf unfurl!
Raindrops on Kittens
- An Experiment in Chronology and Method Comics Making by Paul Laroquod
- Escape Into Life - A Marvelous arts & culture webzine
- Field Notes - Made in the U.S.A.
- George Hrab - musician, blogger, podcaster, skeptic
- Heroes Only - My friendly local comics/games store
- Isoban's Journal - Illustrations, AudioBoos, Videos, More Geektastic Goodness Than You Can Handle
- National Public Radio - my source for almost everything
- Podiobooks - Awesome free audiobooks of all genres
- Posthuman Blues - A Feast of Forteanity & Futurism by Mac Tonnies
- The Goblin Market - A Podcast Novel by Jennifer Hudock
- The Invasion & The Zombie Chronicles - Innovative zombie fiction by James Melzer