Those oxidation numbers hurt my head.
I'll soothe it by consid'ring now an ape,
The "old man of the forest", who, it's said
Trades favors much like humans do. I gape
At what we've learned about them recently!
We've also seen them harness water as
A tool to float a peanut prize. I'll be
Surprised if that's all we learn, for there has
Been much more research started here and there
On symbol acquisition, and if what
Sounds much like laughter is just that and where
They might yet thrive as habitats shrink. But
What'er they find, Neil Richards gets his prize:
A made-to-order sonnet. Feast your eyes!
Raindrops on Kittens
- An Experiment in Chronology and Method Comics Making by Paul Laroquod
- Escape Into Life - A Marvelous arts & culture webzine
- Field Notes - Made in the U.S.A.
- George Hrab - musician, blogger, podcaster, skeptic
- Heroes Only - My friendly local comics/games store
- Isoban's Journal - Illustrations, AudioBoos, Videos, More Geektastic Goodness Than You Can Handle
- National Public Radio - my source for almost everything
- Podiobooks - Awesome free audiobooks of all genres
- Posthuman Blues - A Feast of Forteanity & Futurism by Mac Tonnies
- The Goblin Market - A Podcast Novel by Jennifer Hudock
- The Invasion & The Zombie Chronicles - Innovative zombie fiction by James Melzer